f

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Emily Bag Sew Along Begins and Magazine Winners


I had promised to post the winners of the Sew News magazines yesterday.Sadly, there was a bit of a technical issue on the Sew News blog, so the post didn't get up as soon as they would have liked. But it's up now and here's a link, http://www.sewnews.com/blogs/sewing/2014/10/06/sew-the-emily-bag-form-ithinksew-join-the-first-week-of-the-sew-along-today/

So without further delay....
The winners of the Sew News magazines are
Anne Wambui!!!!
 And Nanc who is listed as Buck Orser!!!
Congratulations ladies!!! Please email me at sewbussted@yahoo.com with your address so I can get the magazines out to you.

I have decided to make 2 new bags during the sew along. I would like to have a really nice shopping bag for my groceries, so I'm going to use these fun prints along with the leather for the handle.
 The second bag will be made with this print and the faux leather.

If you would like to take a look at the video, here it is,


And if you are joining the sew along, be sure to check out the Flickr page, you can find it here, https://www.flickr.com/groups/sn_sewalong5/ We would love to see your fabric choices as well as your progress. I think you are really going to enjoy the sew along and especially the bag!
Happy Sewing!!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment