f

Saturday, October 11, 2014

I'm Coming To Houston!!!


I had planned a trip to Houston earlier this summer, but a very dear friend had a massive stroke, and I knew that he was dying. I decided to postpone my trip as I wanted to be able to attend the funeral. As it turned out, I made the right decision.
So, here's the plan, I would love to have a blogger meet up on Sunday, October 19th.

*We can meet for brunch at Brazil. I love this restaurant, it's casual, a little quirky, great food and no one will try to rush us out. Here's the location info, http://brasilcafe.net/brasil-location.html

*I think that 11 would be a good time to meet. If anyone would like to try and arrive a little earlier and hold a table, that would be nice. I am going to try and get there between 10:30 and 11.

*Be sure to bring things for show and tell. I know that I love to see what others have been making.
And if you would like, bring an item for a grab bag. Nothing big, just something that you may not want, but think that someone else may like to have. Bring fabric, patterns, notions, whatever. It's always fun to find a new treasure.

*For anyone who would like, High Fashion Fabrics is just a short drive away and I am always up for a little shopping. We can head over after we've had brunch and exhausted ourselves talking!!

If you think you would like to join me, let me know, sewbussted@yahoo.com, and I'll hold a seat for you :).

So fingers crossed that my flight will actually leave Chicago and no other catastrophes will happen between now and then. It's been a while since I've had a trip to Texas, so I'm really looking forward to a few days in my home state!
Rhonda    



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Exciting!!!! Glad to have you. Looking
    Forward to getting to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you can make!!! Cennetta has told me so much about you :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like fun! Houston is a little far away, but it sounds like a really great time!

    ReplyDelete