f

Monday, October 27, 2014

The I Think Sew Emily Bag Sew Along. The Final Week


The final post for the I Think Sew Sew Emily Bag is up on the Sew News blog. You can find it here.
This week I talk about a few customizing details, like adding a hard bottom, always a plus in my book, and adding feet to the bag. The addition of the purse feet give the bag a lovely high end look, a look that we all strive for in everything that we make.




If you do make the Emily Bag, be sure to upload your photos to the Flickr page. I would really enjoy showcasing your bags here on the blog. So, get busy ;)

Be sure to check out the I Think Sew website for other interesting patterns. You'll also find supplies for other handbag projects on their website.

I hope you've enjoyed the sew along! The next sew along will be coming up shortly and it's a coat!! Details will follow soon!

For those of you who are following along on the Me Made Monday posts, I will be doing the post, it'll just be a day late this week.
Hope your week is off to a great start!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely bag. Hope to have the time to make one of these one day. Xx

    ReplyDelete