f

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Share In Style Voting


Happy Halloween Eve Everyone!!

Just a quick post this morning, but I am hoping to be back with the pant drafting post, finally, as well as a Thrifty Thursday piece. But in the meantime, the voting is going on over at Sewingadicta for the Halloween Share In Style. There are a number of interesting entries and of course I'm in the running too. So if you have a minute, pop over and cast a vote for your favorite. You can find all the entries HERE. The voting ends soon, so don't delay!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! It's just a fun thing, but it does help to bring some recognition to Rosy of Sewingadicta, and I like that a lot :)

      Delete
  2. I just saw your creation on Sewingadicta's website -- and am too late to vote! But wow, so awesome -- that spider is over-the-top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Jean, I was so honored to be asked to participate with Rosy. She is such a lovely person. Ironically, she lives on the same Canary Island as my first exchange student. You know the first always holds a special place in your heart :) and just by living there, Rosy shares a little of that special feeling for me.

      Delete