f

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Night Reflections

The piece that I'm posting tonight is a little different from my usual Sunday night posts, but I think you will truly enjoy it. This video was written and produced by Michele McGovern a very gifted musician. She is the flutist in the story. If you enjoy silent films and beautiful music, you are in a treat.
Enjoy!


Michele and I belong to a wonderful organization that promotes women in music. What I love most about this film is Michele. Rather than sitting back and hoping for some big break, she is actively pursuing her dream. I have seen pictures from her upcoming video. It is quite different, very edgy. When it is live, I will share it as well.





Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. So, so lovely! Thanks for sharing.

    Karen in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What instrument do you play? Or do you sing? Or both?
    BTW: I mailed 10 cases today. They are suppose to be at your door next Monday.
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I play a flute, but I am far from a professional, very far :) thanks for the pillowcases. I'll look forward to seeing them.

      Delete
  3. This was just beautiful Rhonda! Thanks so much for sharing .I really enjoyed it and think it's very good .

    ReplyDelete