f

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Feet!

I opened my email this morning and this is what I saw! Mommy and Me slippers!! They are in the newest edition of Sew News. Yea!!!

Mom & Kid Easy Sew Slippers

Rhonda Buss
Mom & Kid Easy Sew Slippers
Sew up these easy to make slippers for an adult and you'll have time to make a toddler size pair.
Find the pattern HERE. Get all the how-tos in the latest issue of Sew News magazine.
Purchase the latest issue at shopsewitall.com. Don't miss out on these and other great projects, click HERE to subscribe to Sew News today!




You may remember the slippers from this Fabulous Free Pattern Friday post.
This updated version has soles. I used the platform from flip flops. I also did another version without the platform and used a glow in the dark paint to create a non-slip bottom. The updated version also has a cuff. I was so pleased with how they turned out. 
Here is a link to the Sew News Newsletter where you can see all the projects that are featured in this edition,  http://link.news.sewnews.com/YesConnect/HtmlMessagePreview?a=5h4bUeq3pRqqKmTtqkk9RjtQ
Make you fee happy with a new pair of slippers!!!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Those look great! I can't wait to get my issue, because I really liked the free pattern you offered earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suezeyque! I developed the pattern for a size 7 woman's shoe (I can't remember the size for the child), but I think anyone could easily adapt it to other sizes. I really like the addition of the cuff. Gives them a little bit of an Ugg look :)

      Delete
  2. So cute, Rhonda! These look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shams! They were a lot of fun to make. Only problem, I wore mine out last year and have none to wear!!!!

      Delete