f

Friday, September 13, 2013

Want a Good Laugh On Friday the 13th?

I am still laughing! The video is only a minute long. You will need to watch it to the end. Trust me, it'll be worth it.

Little Boy Recites Books of the Bible... Then Does Something Hilarious from joylights on GodTube.

This reminds me of a story that my grandmother told me about her little brother. They were all supposed to memorize a Bible verse and recite it in church on Sunday morning. Some older cousins decided to teach the little boy a verse and this is what he got up and said,

I had a little dog and his name was Blue. I put him on the tracks and he fairly flew.

My grandmother said that her grandmother was sitting in the front row and the look that came over her face was one of udder horror.

Hope this starts your Friday the 13th off on a good note with a smile on your face. It did mine:)



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Too funny--I'm reminded when my daughter started first grade and kept making up nursery rhyme names for herself--then would recite the poem that went with the name. Maybe we overloaded on nursery rhymes that summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You gave her a great summer of fantasy and yourself some lovely memories :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I actually burst out laughing. It was a great way to start my day. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  3. Oh Rhonda, this is priceless. I hope to find a way to share with friends who lived in TX for a few years and who now have nine young grandchildren. They will love it, too! So sweet! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete