f

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Frabjous Couture's Me Made Mondays

I'm wearing glasses and no makeup because I once again have an eye infection. It's better, but no makeup is the best thing right now.
So this is the Sweeping Rectangles Tee that I made for Fabulous Free Pattern Friday. It is such a comfortable top and so easy to wear.
 You can see the 2 lower rectangles that form the drape.
And my crazy shoes. I've had these forever, shoes that I hope will never wear out, but of course will one day. My shoe repair man and I are best friends :)
I think that I would rather pair the top with a pair of black pants, but it's almost Labor Day, so the white pants are seeing their last hurrah for the season.
Be sure to hop over to Frabjous Couture to see her Me Made Monday outfit in the event that you haven't already done so. Remember, she's hosting a year long link party for those of you who would like to participate in Me Made Mondays. The outfit doesn't have to be worn on Monday to qualify, that's just the day that she puts up the link. It's a great way to celebrate your me mades all year long.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

12 comments:

  1. Cute top... but I love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so stylish on you, and comfy too! ~Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top, can't wait to make like this--soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this top even more seeing what it looks like when worn. Easier to judge length and proportions.
    I'm just trying to figure out the fabrics to use.



    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear of your illness. I really like your comfy top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Cennetta B :) I'm not sick, just a pesky eye infection that doesn't seem to want to go away. It's better today, so hopefully I'm past the worst, fingers crossed :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Aren't they fun?!! They were such a lucky find.

      Delete
  7. sorry about the eye infection -- again! Hope it gets all healed very soon! Thanks for the modeled photo of the rectangles Tee. Hope to get to my version at least by the weekend. Those shoes, so cute and unusual. What brand are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eye thing has been aggravating. I've tried to think about what I've done differently, but it would seem that it would effect both eyes. Oh well, this too shall pass :)
      I bought those shoes quite a while ago at a boutique in Houston. I was especially lucky as it was the last pair they had and they had been marked down to next to nothing. I'll look and see who they were made by, that is, if I haven't worn off the info ;)
      Can't wait to see your version of the top.

      Delete
  8. Cute shoes. Sorry to hear you have another eye infection. Hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger. It's better, just
      aggravating for the most part.

      Delete