f

Monday, August 11, 2014

And The Winner Is.....

                 
I must say that I was rather surprised that so many would be interested in my used pattern. Surprised, but happy. So, with further ado, the winner is Joza Jagodic!!!!
Congratulations Joza! Please send me your address so I can get the pattern out to you, sewbussted@yahoo.com
Now, for those of you who didn't win, I am going to do a pdf of the sleeve pattern so that the rest of you may have a copy as well. It will be an exact copy of mine, so no grading, but maybe you'll enjoy having it nonetheless. As soon as I have it ready, I'll let you know. So this time I'm able to spread a little joy around to all of you :)  



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think it is so nice when others are so gracious to the winner :)

      Delete
  2. I am so excited that I won, normally I never winn and since I saw your dress I really wanted to order this pattern!!! Thanks!!!
    I promiss I send a picture when I finished my version..
    joza

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice of you, and congratulations to Joza!

    ReplyDelete