f

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Starting The Day On A Happy Foot!

When I opened my email this morning, this message was there to greet me,
"excellent description, made my first raglan shirt after your explanations here yesterday. It's perfect! :) 
I was googling the internet for such an explanation (how to make a raglan shirt from an ordinary pattern) everywhere, in several different languages.... and finally I found yours! So easy and well explained!"

Well, that just makes my day!! The message was left on this sleeve post, http://rhondabuss.blogspot.com/2012/10/sleeves-on-saturdays.html, just in case you might like to draft a raglan sleeve. You can always find all of my sleeve drafts on my Pinterest page here, http://www.pinterest.com/sewbussted/sleeves-on-saturdays/

This picture came to me yesterday. Aren't these just the cutest pair of slippers?!!!
They were made by Willi who does not have a blog, but she is doing some incredible things. She has taught her grandchildren how to sew by making pillowcases for the Mary Bridge project. Lovely and thank you :) She said that she even downsized the slipper pattern and made slippers for her granddaughter's dolls. She said she would try and send a picture. I bet they are beyond cute!! If anyone would like to have the slipper pattern, just email me at sewbussted@yahoo.com and I will get it out to you along with a link to the instructions. The slippers make great gifts for the holidays!!! Hint, hint!!
Hope you're day is off to as nice of a start as mine :)
Rhonda




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment