f

Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Capelet

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Sadly, a friend of ours has died so needless to say, things are a bit hectic. He was such a wonderful man. When you were in his presence, he made you feel that you were the most important person in the world. So few of us have that gift. Such a loss. My heart is so very sad. Sleeves On Saturday will be postponed until tomorrow. It's a fun sleeve. I think you'll really enjoy it.
Quickly, before I go, so many of you have commented on the capelet that I showed you on Wednesday and so many of you would like the pattern. At the moment, the pattern is not available. But..... 
because of the incredible response, I am in the process of making it into a PDF pattern and it should be available next week. The funny thing is that I almost didn't show you the capelet, but since I did wear it that day I thought that I may as well show the outfit in its entirety.
Thank you for all of the lovely comments. I'm looking at Wednesday for posting the pattern, but as soon as it is ready, I will let you know.

Thanks for coming by!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your friend, Rhonda. The capelet is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite your loss you are still so ready (sp?) to share your expertise! Thank you but please don't feel obligsted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ii'll look out for it. Great style - especially for australia as our winters are very mild.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your loss ...


    The cape is great idea....looking forward to see the pattern x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear of your loss. Take care.
    Looking forward to that wonderful pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for your loss, Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sad to hear. Life is too short, no matter what age you go. The capelet is cute and would go nicely with legging pants to cover the back view :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear of your dear friend's passing, and send my sympathy.
    How nice of you to create a PDF pattern for the cape. You are so generous!

    ReplyDelete