f

Friday, December 20, 2013

December Birthday Celebration Day 19

Good Morning! I have three more sets of illustrations to post after today and then the celebration will be over. If by chance you would like to save any of the images that I have posted, be sure to download them as once the celebration is over, I am going to delete these posts. They just take up room on my account and there is no real need to keep them.
Today's winner is a fellow Chicagoan, well almost Chicago, a close in suburb.
 Congratulations PJM!!!! Be sure to get your address to me.
I really get a kick out of today's illustrations. Talk about strong in nature. It's not too often that you see a woman smoking a cigar!!! Thankfully :) But, I like the illustrations nonetheless.
How things have changed. There was a time when we would have thought nothing of having a floral jacket and matching skirt. Now it's considered too matchy, matchy. Call me a stone age leftover, but sometimes I still like matchy, matchy ;)
Have a wonderful day!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!!! It was so much fun to see that I had won! With out town family arriving this weekend and work being as busy as usual, I didn't get the chance to check the blog on the day I'd won, but it is an even better surprise to see it on Monday morning before heading into work! Thank you so much for your generosity. This is such a kind thing that you are doing for us all. Thank you, thank you! - PJ

    ReplyDelete