f

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The First Collar Post For Sew News Is Up!

The first collar post is up on the Sew News blog!! We had a few technical difficulties, so we're a  day late, but, it's up and you can see it here, http://www.sewnews.com/blogs/sewing/2013/05/08/guest-blogger-rhonda-buss-collar-tutorial/
In this post I show you how to do the Peter Pan collar with varying collar stands and also how to make it a detachable collar.
Be sure to check it out!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. First you tempt us with sleeves ( many of which I want to try out, though none have yet happened), now collars ... at least I know exactly where to go whenever I do get around to incorporating all of this into my sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my that is a darling blouse. The shaped sleeve is so pretty!

    btw, I am going to sew some pillowcases for your project. I don't know how many yet- I need to assess the fabric situation, but I will get back to you. What a great way to add cheer to the hospital rooms for children!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you'll join me With the pillowcases Robin! Thank you so much.

      Delete
  3. What fun! I didn't know I needed this skill but now I do. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete