f

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Collar Drafting Update

Last week's collar for the Sew News blog did not get published. They were having some difficulty with their site. They had asked if I would like for it to go up once they got the situation figured out, or if I would like to wait and have it posted this week. I told them to just hold it until today. So, hopefully, they'll be able to get it up today. In the meantime, I thought I would give you a sneak peak.
You may recognize the sleeve from this Sleeves On Saturdays post.
The collar is a very simple collar to draft as it is just an extension of the pattern.
This collar looks good on just about everyone as it lengthens the neck.
As soon as the post goes up on the Sew News blog, I'll let you know!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. What a cute top! I love what you have done with the collar and the sleeves. Plus the fabric is so fun! ~Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where last week's collar was! This is a lovely collar. I'll be sure to check it out today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, LOVE that jacket -- neckline, fabric, EVERYTHING! I do want to try that "collar."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that neck framing type of collar. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete