f

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sew It All T.V.

A big thank you to everyone for all the congratulatory messages. We have all heard the saying, "If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have one good friend, you're more than lucky," Bryon Douglas. I must be the luckiest woman in the world as I feel that I am blessed to have friends all over the world. Thank you once again for your kindness and support.  
Now, to answer some questions that have been asked.
The lovely Ellen March is the host of the Sew It All television program. 
The program airs on PBS stations across the United States.  
For those of you who live where there is no PBS station or in other countries, you are not out of luck, there are two options. First, you can buy a yearly membership and have access to all of the programs from all of the previous seasons for $19.97. The second option would be to buy a subscription for one month which is only $2.99 and have access to all of the episodes. If you are up for some marathon watching, this is the choice for you!!!! If you would like to watch a small preview from one of the shows, here is a link,  
http://www.sew.tv/videos/0091_knit-knack-stephanie-ohnmacht/
Season 5 is now airing. Here is a link to the shows that will air this season, http://www.sewitalltv.com/episodes/series_500/index.html?r=040313&utm_source=SN_Apr3_2013&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=040313_SIA_Series500. Two of their guests in the upcoming season will be Sandra Betzina and Brini Maxwell!
If by chance there is a season that you would like to add to your DVD library, here is a link to the Sew It All shop, http://www.shopsewitall.com/category/cds-dvds?r=040313&utm_source=SN_Apr3_2013&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=040313_SIA_Series500 You'll find more than just the program DVDs here like a great DVD set from Claire Shaffer called Couture Tech as well as her Couture Tailoring Techniques book.
I am so very excited about this opportunity. Remember when you were a child and you would make a face and your mother would say, "be careful, your face may freeze in that position?" Well, somehow, I need to get this smile off my face as I'm afraid it's going to freeze in place!!:)
I have have more to share today, so I'll be back a little later.
Wishing you a smile filled day!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. I have "Sew It All" set up as a series recording on my DVR, so I'll be sure to catch your appearance. I so look forward to seeing you and am so happy that you won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, my congratulations too. So pleased you won!

    ReplyDelete