f

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Calling A Good Play

You may remember the Psychedelic Sleeve I did for Sleeves On Saturdays a little over a month ago.  
Well, I just love to brag on all of you when you take a chance on something I've posted and Chris gave the sleeve a try, so bragging is in order.
She said that she felt that chevron and referee was truly her. Not only is Chris a great seamstress, but she also has the best sense of humor. Take note of what Chris is doing. She is teaching someone how to sew! Her background is in nursing, but her passion is sewing. Beautiful.
Well Chris, I for one love your top and I think you make a great referee!
If by chance you missed the sleeve, you can find the post here, http://rhondabuss.blogspot.com/2013/02/sleeves-on-saturdays_23.html
You can alos find lots of other sleeve ideas on my pinterest board here, http://pinterest.com/sewbussted/sleeves-on-saturdays/
Sleeves Rule!!!!
Hope you're having a wonderful day:)



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. I love the shirt and the sleeve. I had purchased the material and copied out your pattern, then promptly misplaced the material. I know I will find it soon in one of my sewing stashes, and I hope that when I do make the sleeve it looks as good as Chris'. Thanks again for sharing and hope you are feeling better every day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris looks cool...and how about that classy lady learning to sew. I see some awesome fashion sewing in her future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! Revel in it, Rhonda! Chris did an awesome job with your design and her student has much potential with her obvious fashion sense. Teach on, Rhonda and Chris!

    ReplyDelete