f

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Etsy Shop Is Open

I am very happy to announce that my Etsy shop is open for business. Just click on the link in the sidebar and it will take you directly to my page. You will need to click on Sewbussted in order to get to my shop. If you click on Etsy, it will take you to the Etsy opening page and not my store. You can also click here to get to my shop.
You will find a PDF pattern for the Clam Shell Wristlet for $5.00.
A paper pattern for the Lend Me Your Shoulder top for $10.00.
The fabric I used for the Easy Breezy top. The fabric I used for this top comes in panels. I used 3 panels to make the top, two full panels for the upper portion and the third panel was used to cut the tie. The panels are rayon and are $5.00 each.
And finally, the knit fabric I used for this outfit. It's a lovely fabric. There are four yards available at $10.00 per yard.
Whew!, I feel like I took a big step today, a big step, but a fun step.
A special thanks to all of you who come by on a regular basis. The fact that you have decided to follow the blog is truly an honor.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Etsy on your sidebar is not a link yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new venture - another notch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative, and I admire your abilities and drive! My wish is that you become a contestant on next season's "Fashion Star!" You would win,....hands down!

    ReplyDelete