f

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good Morning Everyone,
I am in the final week of preparing for the Haute Couture fashion show which will be this Sunday, May 6th. Sunday afternoon was spent with the woman who has so generously volunteered to be our commentor. Last night I spent time with the conductor of the orchestra who will be sending an ensemble to play for us during our lunch. I'm very excited as the conductor is a phenomenal violinist. He had thought that he would be traveling on May 6th, but as it turns out, he will be in town and will be a part of the ensemble. We are truly fortunate. I will be spending a good bit of time today with the disc jockey who is putting together the music for the show. So, as you can see, my time is rather thin. As much as I hate to do this, I have decided to take a brief break from the blog. If I do have a little time, I will post, but as it stands now, I think a little break will, as we say in the south, "do me some good!!"

For those of you who have been reading the blog for a while, you know I love the opera, so a trip to Paris would surely include an evening at the Paris opera. I'll leave you with the piece that will play during our "An Evening At l'Opera de Paris" scene.
I'll return on Monday with lots and lots to share!!
Have a wonderful week.
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Orchestra? Ensemble? WOW, you really are upping the ante!! I am so sorry I'm missing it!

    But have a great show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I got tired just reading the goings on in your life. Break a leg and I hope it all turns out splendid. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete