f

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mimi and Rhonda

 I found this old Excella pattern. The company was only in business for about ten years. You can see other example's of their patterns here.
My version of the pajamas.
 The scene was that I came out with my little dog for an evening walk in Paris.


Mimi followed with her "dog."
You can see that her leash looks like it has a dog, but it's invisible.
When she came close to me, the DJ played sound effects of two dogs in a fight. I then picked my dog up in a huff and left the stage.
I just love the outfit that Mimi changed into for this bit.
It was a fun little skit.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Great. I can't wait to see the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely a woman of style. This is way too elegant for merely dosing off.

    ReplyDelete