f

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Winter Is Coming!

Oh, I love to ski and I love just about anything from the 1940's. I have a wonderful pair of ski pants from the 40's that are very similar to the pants in the above picture. As much as I love the style, I like the new fabrics that have been developed for warmth. The pants are a very heavy wool, great looking, but so heavy.

Enter the 60's, sexy, sexy, sexy.
I was recently in downtown Chicago and I happened to walk by a Jill Sander shop and I saw the sweaters pictured here. I love these sweaters. A real throw back to the 60's.




The patterns are just wonderful.
I'm really into hats this year. I came across this hat. I'd like to copy it. What a great hat for keeping your head warm. The cape is fabulous as well. Check out the cape that Margy from A Fool 4 Fabric made. So dramatic!


This one is similar. Funny, the hats are a throw back to the 60's as well.

Now for a little confession. See the aqua blue in the model's hair....well, the last time I saw my hairdresser, I had her put some of the same color in my hair. It wasn't out in front, but underneath so my hair had to move to see it. I really loved it. Hey, we only live once!!!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Can we see your blue hair? I love that you did that! My best friend had fuchsia streaks put in for my 70th birthday party...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sweaters! Cool! And blue hair is very daring... sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete