f

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Maxi Is Back!

The style section in this morning's Wall Street Journal was all about the "new"(give me a break) maxi length coat. They're calling it the "look at me length." The maxi length coat is hardly new, just revived. I for one am happy to see it come around once again. I love a long coat. Here are a few beauties to inspire us.







And you can check out the Missoni Fall show here. There's a wonderful snakeskin maxi coat. Fun, Fun, Fun!
And for those of us who sew, a few patterns from my collection, all vintage and all translate well into the longer length.




Hooray, we can all be warm this winter season!! I'm just getting ready to cut out the coat in the above picture. I'll keep you posted on the progress.
Have a great day!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment