f

Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Pattern From Sewaholic

I had intended to post about this earlier today, but...I forgot. Sorry about that. If by chance you don't know about Tasia, let me introduce her to you. She has a pattern line called Sewaholic. At this point she has three patterns in her line and the fourth is just about ready to hit the market. Her newest pattern, The Minoru Jacket is just fabulous. 
 It's exactly the type of jacket we all need in our wardrobe.
 The jacket is extremely functional and can be made with or without the hood.
I love it and have already placed my order for the pattern.
If you would like to pre-order the pattern, today is the last day to do so. If you do pre-order today, there is no shipping fee. A nice little gift.
Go to Tasia's website. You can find it here. You'll need to sign up for her newsletter. Once you do you will be able to place an order for the jacket.
From all the reviews I've read by those who tested the pattern, it's just the perfect jacket.
Hope you're able to get in on it!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment