f

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Poinsettia Napkin Ring Pattern

Just a quick update. Last December I posted a napkin ring made from felt as a little Christmas present from me to you.

So easy to do and it looks wonderful on a holiday table.

There are just three pieces, a flower shape, a leaf shape and the band which looks like a dog bone.


A few people have recently asked for the pattern but were afraid that since I posted it last year that it may not still be available. IT'S AVAILABLE!!! If you would like the pattern, just email me, sewbussted@yahoo.com, and I will be happy to send you the PDF pattern.
Stay tuned, during the first week of December I will post another little Christmas  present from me which will also be a free PDF pattern.
Happy Sunday!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog today and am loving what I've read so far. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first "Happy Thanksgiving" wish is to you, Rhonda. I am thankful that by chance we had a class together last summer. And since you are an inspiration to my sewing skill progress, but most importantly how to live life with grace and a peaceful soul. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your husband...and four legged friends, too!

    ReplyDelete