f

Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Morning Inspiration

Happy Monday Everyone!
I'm in a bit of a vintage mood today. While on a vacation in Spain, we just happened upon an outdoor antique fair. That was just right up my alley. The only bad part about it was seeing so many things that I loved and not being able to fit them in my suitcase. But I did find a couple of treasures, vintage sewing catalogues, SCORE!!! The one that I'm sharing with you today is from 1949. There are some wonderful ideas, great stitching details, trim details and interesting style lines. So enjoy! The final picture is from the back cover. It was only 62 years ago that the machine to have was a treadle, YIKES! Makes me very thankful for my Bernina.
Wishing you all a wonderful week!
Rhonda
























Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a find. Love the fit and details of that era. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete