f

Friday, February 22, 2013

A Little Something Interesting For a Friday Morning

When I opened my email this morning, I had a message from Carmen of www.carmencitab.com. She sent a link to a site that had some pictures posted of the new Prada Fall/Winter 2013 collection. Now, I have fallen in love with just about everything Prada these days and the love continues with this collection.
Take a look at the above and below pictures. Do you see why Carmen thought of me? Yes, yes, yes, it's the sleeves!!!! Now, this may not be for everyone, but I do love this treatment. I have already completed my posts for tomorrow and next week's edition of Sleeves On Saturdays, but this one will air on March 9th.  
 Below are a couple more pictures from the collection.


If you would like to see a video of the fashion show and a gallery of all the garments that are in the collection, you can go to this site,
http://itsallstyletome.com/2013/02/21/prada-fallwinter-2013/
I tried to embed the video, but was unable to, so just click on the above link and you'll be able to find it.
I'm finishing up today's Fabulous Free Pattern Friday post. It's a fun little skirt. See you in a bit!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Oh mercy! I'm fanning myself over those sleeves on the coatdress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Always happy to do it! Thanks for the inspiration.

      Delete
  3. Love the sleeves best on the checked version. Seems Prada is bringing back the gingham look bigtime.

    ReplyDelete