f

Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Birthday Celebration Comes To An End

Just a little review, we started off with the beige wool crepe,
 and the winner was Daisy. Yea! Daisy!
Next, the black.
And the winner was Dashingmarmot! As it turns out, I know this lovely lady. We spent a wonderful week together in a Susan Khaljie class. What an unexpected and lovely surprise.
Next up was the lovely dove grey.
The winner was Lisa Laree. She told me that the last time she won something she gave her home address from eight years prior!! Too funny! 
Our final piece of wool. I took a tip from Jesus on this one, you know the story where he turned water into wine at the wedding feast and all said that the best had been saved for last? Just a little joke on my part. The quality of the fabric is no better, this just happens to be my favorite color. I even like looking at the picture, so pretty!
But, alas, there were so many names and only one piece of fabric. I shook and I shook and I shook to make sure it was as fair a draw as I could possibly do.....
and the winner is JoyceNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Joyce. Send me your address, sewbussted@yahoo.com.
Thank you all for participating. This has been a blast for me. As much as I love to give gifts, the best part of this week has been the lovely comments that all of you have left. I absolutely love hearing from you. Thank you for following the blog and more importantly, thank you for spending a little of your precious time with me.  
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. You had very exciting birthday giveaways. All fabrics were tooooo beautiful. Happy Birthday again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the 4 lucky winners. Hope to see what they make up with all that lovely fabric soon...J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really hoping to win that last one - so pretty. Oh well, thanks for the chance anyway. Hope you had a great "extended" birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great contest! Congrats to all the winnters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhonda,
    Thankyou for the opportunity to win one of those beautiful fabrics.
    Happy sewing to the lucky winners. Wool Crepe is not easy to find.
    Happy birthday to Rhonda.
    Cathy White (New Zealand- where fabric shops are few and far between)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it's rather belated, but happy birthday. I hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!! I just found out that I won the last of the wool crepe giveaway. I will send you my address in a few minutes. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete