f

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Outfit Of The Day, or OOTD

For those of you who are new to the blog, you may not remember this post, but it was a Fabulous Free Pattern Friday piece I did last January. You can see the post here.
And just to show you that I really do wear these things, here I am just about ready to go out on a flight with a friend of mine. He inspects pipelines and whenever he needs a little help flying the helicopter, I'm there!
Helicopters are a little more hands on than an airplane, but so much fun to fly.
One pipeline that we inspected for possible leaks or tampering is in O'Hare's airspace. You would think I've never seen an airplane before by how excited I got.
A 747 ready for takeoff.  
A 737 coming in for landing. 
 I think this is an MD80, but I could be wrong. It flew over us. Just too exciting! 
All in all, a fantastic day! I'm still smiling.
Hope you had a good day too!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. You are a woman of many talents! Living life to its fullest -- boogie on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that you sew and fly with equal finesse! A truly gifted woman.

    ReplyDelete