f

Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Morning Inspiration

Our Modes Royale series continues. I told you that I have a pile of these books!
This week's addition is the Summer 1950 catalogue. I've pointed out a couple that I think I will copy as they are just as lovely for today as they were in 1950.









 Take a look at how the drape forms the pocket in the above dress.


The button maufacturers must have been having a boom in business during this period of time as buttons are everywhere!



 I may have to copy the dress on the right above.
 I love the one on the right in the above picture as well.






Hope there was something to inspire you!
Have a wonderful day.
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Rhonda, I was thrilled to see another Modes Royal post this morning! So. Many. Lovelies. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful what you wish for....I have more!!!
      So glad that you are enjoying them.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So happy to know that they are being enjoyed. Your new floors are beautiful BTW!!

      Delete
  3. this is great.. I love them. although i don't know how a women becomes such a taille.

    ReplyDelete