f

Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday Morning Inspiration

Good Morning Everyone!! It's Christmas Eve, a busy day, but a fun day. I have a group of people coming for dinner tonight that I love to see and spend time with, so a good day indeed! I had thought of not doing a Monday Morning post today, but then I thought that you may want to take a moment to yourself and look at something rather pretty. And if you don't get a chance to look today, it will be here when you do.
Today's pictures come from the Modes Royale Spring/Summer 1951 catalogue. There are some truly beautiful ideas here. Enjoy!
























If you celebrate Christmas, I wish you a lovely time spent with friends and family.
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. Love some of those collars and necklines. Enjoy your Christmas Eve dinner this evening, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun. These pics hit the spot while eating a quick lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do some serious damage to my stash if I had some of these patterns on-hand! Gorgeous features, as usual.
    Merry Christmas, enjoy the day...J

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best of the holiday season to you, Rhonda. I hope your dinner party was a good memory maker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Rhonda! Your Modes Royale was a great gift to wake up to today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Bunny. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete