f

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Incredible Workmanship of Chanel

This video was posted on the Haute Couture Facebook page yesterday. I tried to find it on YouTube with no luck. Ann Steeves of Gorgeous Fabrics just posted it on Facebook so I was able to get the link. It will only take a couple of moments of your time, well that's if you only watch it once!! The music is beautiful  and the opportunity to see the seamstresses in action is a treat.
Enjoy!



If you have a little more time, 17:03 minutes to be exact, here's the entire spring show.




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Oooo, what perfect eye candy for a blustery winter day! So much beauty and inspiration in both of these videos. I simply loved the fashion show. I expect to see some of the sleeves designs coming from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dixie, you read my mind :) When I looked at the video my immediate response was, "wow, look at the sleeves!"

      Delete
  2. Stunning. Makes me feel very unworthy - but it wont stop me trying to achieve.
    Thank you Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is a journey, not a destination. You are not alone. I think even these ladies could point out all of their mistakes :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! This work is going crazy! So beautiful, I enjoyed the video, thanks for bringing us such interesting things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding! Now that was a treat. Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete