f

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Amazing Inspired Lighting Sewing Machine Light Kit/It's Really Bight!

My installation video is finally up for the Inspired Lighting Sewing Machine Light Kit. You will find it at the end of this post. It's truly amazing how much light a tiny little strip will actually put out. 

For those of you who do not live in the Untied States or Canada, if you know about an LED light kit that can be installed on a sewing machine, please let me know as many have asked if this type of light kit might be available elsewhere.

If you are a little on the fence as to whether or not the light kit works, take a look at the video. I think you'll be surprised by how easy it is to install, as well as how bright the lights are.

My thanks again to Inspired Lighting. I'm so happy that I was chosen to bring you such a great product.




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for this video. I bought the light when you first showed it in your blog some time ago, but when I went to install it, I was afraid to cut it, as the instructions didn't seem real clear as to where to cut or my brain wasn't in gear to figure it out. But your video showed it perfectly. Again thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this in UK and it has made a huge difference to my sewing machine (Janome)
    http://www.litewave.co.uk/prod_cat/P_flexible-led-light-strip-12vdc_267_3-led-light-strip--not-splashproof_55.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video and for the information that is it available in the UK, Lucy. It looks incredibly useful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this! I just inherited my M-I-L's Bernina 1130 & the lighting on it is even dimmer than my 1630. They both need kits & now I know where to go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I could help :-)
    This is so useful I've got it on my craft table, and round my portable writing box too

    ReplyDelete