f

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Google Reader Dilemma, Some Options

For those of you who are still wondering about what to do once Google Reader is no more, Mary of www.mary-sews.blogspot.com did quite a bit of research on the subject. You can find her post here, http://mary-sews.blogspot.com/2013/03/searching-for-blogger-replacement.html
She found readers that I did not know were available. At the very least, you'll be able to make an educated choice about which reader will best suit your needs.
Thanks for doing the legwork Mary!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to add that I recently found out that you can view other blogs through your Wordpress reader that aren't Wordpress blogs. So anyone out there using Wordpress might like to know this. It's super easy to add non-Wordpress blogs too. Here's a link with more information, if anyone is interested!
    http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/google-reader/
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reviews of these readers was not perfect, and I plan to write an update to my research.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know Mary as I'll be more than happy to link to it.

      Delete