f

Monday, March 18, 2013

OOTD

I missed my Monday Morning Inspiration post today :( The morning was an early one for me today, so no time to do the post and sadly, I just didn't get to it ahead of time. But, I thought I would share with you the the dress I wore today. You can see the original post here, http://www.rhondabuss.blogspot.com/2013/03/pacos-treky-dress-revisited.html just in case you missed it last week.
I look a little tired and I am. I actually closed my eyes on the train coming home. Thankfully I didn't miss my stop!
 The dress received lots of nice compliments today.
Hope you've had a good day!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. nice when people compliment you on your sewing - lucky you didn't miss your stop :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most have no idea that I make my things. My nice little secret :-)

      Delete
  2. Such a flattering dress, Rhonda! And so beautifully made. I love the red piping details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shams! BTW, I hope you had a fun weekend and I can't wait to see what you made.

      Delete
  3. The dress is lovely it really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fits so beautifully, no wonder you get compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty dress! :)

    ReplyDelete