f

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fabulous Free Pattern Friday Roundup

On August 16th of this year I began Fabulous Free Pattern Fridays. My plan is to have 52 weeks of patterns, yes I know I'm behind by a week(it's been a tough week, I've been sick, but I'm getting better). At this point, there are 18 patterns. I'm having a blast. So rather than have you try to plow through all of the weeks to find the patterns, I thought I would do a little round up for you. The only pattern that does not have instructions is the Clam Shell Wristlet. It is available in my Etsy shop and I have given you a link to the shop. All of the other patterns can be found by clicking on the description. So enjoy and I will be back tomorrow with a new pattern.

The Rectangle/Triangle Top

 The Circular Skirt
 Cape/Ruan
 The Eight-Gore Skirt
 The Obi Belt
 The Rectangle Skirt
 The Great Cover Up


The Obi Bag


The Flutter Top

 Easy Vest
 The Paper Bag Jacket
 The Circle Jacket
 The Clam Shell Wristlet, only available now as a PDF pattern here. The cost of the pattern is $5.00.
The Rectangle Dress
The Rose

 Winter/Ski Hat
 Drapey Paper Bag Jacket
Felted Necklace



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment