f

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

And The Winner Is.....

 VTMartha!!!!!!
I numbered the comments in the order in which they came in, went to www.random.org and let them draw a number. The number was 2, so Miss Martha you are the winner of my little birthday needle case gift. Email me, sewbussted@yahoo.com with your address and I will get it out to you right away.
As with all things like this, I so wish I had one for everyone, but come back, I will more than likely have something else up my sleeve.
I'm off to celebrate day 2 of my birthday. A friend of mine planned a lovely tea party for this afternoon. My favorite thing!! Shhhh, I have a little gift for each one of them and I'll be posting it on the blog later this evening. There will be a free pattern to go with it, a real free pattern. So if you have time, come back later this evening.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Martha! It couldn't go to a nicer person. She won a giveaway on my blog, so she seems to have the karma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! I never dreamed! I was actually thinking of making something similar from some ancient family linens I've been saving. Thank you so much, Rhonda! And thanks to Shams for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete