f

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Make My Tote at 50% Off

I just couldn't wait to get home and post this!!!
Below is the bag that I made yesterday for this week's Fabulous Free Pattern Friday post
I took the bag with me today to the Haute Couture Holiday Party and so many of the ladies loved it, in fact, a number of them left the party and headed straight to Joann's.
Well, you can have one too, even if you don't live near a Joann Fabric store, and even better, the panels are on sale for 50% off. 
Lady Dragoness found the panels on the website and left a message letting me know that they are on sale, so I just had to pass the info on to all of you. Here's the link,
There are 14 panels to choose from. I have them all pictured below.



I wasn't able to find the handle that I used in black online, but they do have the tan, and you can find it HERE. The tan handle would work beautifully with the cream ground panels.
Enjoy making your totes!
Thanks again Lady Dragoness!!!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments: