f

Monday, September 7, 2015

Starting The Week With Winners!

What a lovely way to begin the week! I just wish I had a pattern for everyone who left their name, but alas, I don't :(
The winners of the 2 Spearmint patterns from Lolita Patterns are........
 Ellegeemakes from  http://ellegeemakes.com/
 and Siri Andersen from http://pinhouseplaymate.blogspot.no/
Congratulations ladies!!! I look forward to seeing your lovely creations. Please email me at sewbussted@yahoo.com with your mailing info so I can get your patterns in the mail.
Now, for those of you who didn't win one of the Spearmint patterns, be sure to check in on tomorrow's post as I have another little something fun that you may not want to miss out on!!!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. What a great coat pattern. I remember pinning a picture of this coat on my Pinterest board, maybe over two years ago, when I first joined pinterest. I had no idea it was a pattern back then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I won something!!! So excited!!!! Thank you so much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the coats!

    ReplyDelete