f

Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Sew News Sew Chic Sew Along

We're a little late this week with getting the sew along post up this week for the Sew Chic Valentine Slip, but it's up and very detailed. The bodice of the Sew Chic Slip has 5 very small little pieces that can seem a little intimidating, so in the post, I take you step by step through the process. There are a lot of pictures, so I think you'll find it especially helpful as you put the bodice together.
 The post also covers how to create the straps so that they are adjustable.
I also show you how I create a lovely zigzag seam finish.
You can find the post HERE, and I've included the video below if you would like to take a look.
Enjoy!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment