f

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sew News Sew Chic Sew Along Week One


The Sew News Sew Chic Sew Along has begun. I actually had to say that on the video!!! What a tongue twister ;)
The blog post is up on the Sew News blog along with the video. I was rather happy and surprised as the video actually turned out fairly well. Of course the production team did a fabulous job, I'm talking about my delivery. It was the first video of the day, I was a little nervous and then I had that incredible tongue twister to try and get out!!
You can find the Sew News blog post HERE.
And if you would like to go ahead and take a look at the video, I've posted it below. This week we are just talking about fabric choices, so there's still time to gather your supplies and join along. If by chance you have not purchased your pattern, you can find it HERE.


Enjoy!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Rhonda you are so fun to watch in person.
    This is a beautiful slip pattern, your rendition is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dale :) What a nice compliment. Making a video is such an intimidating thing to do. I worry about how I sound, how I look, just about everything I can possibly think of. So it's nice to know that I come across at least okay.

      Delete
  2. I'm excited about this sew along. I wear slips whenever I wear dresses or skirts and they are so hard to find to buy locally. I know how to make everything else, might as well venture into lingerie. Now to find a few moments to watch the video and order fabric. Thanks for doing these sew alongs.

    ReplyDelete