f

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Studio Kat Cosmo Convertible Bag Sew Along Begins!

The first post for the Studio Kat Cosmo Convertible bag is up on the Sew News blog and you can find it HERE.

I actually made the bag last summer and I wanted to start using it right away, but....I had to send it in to Sew News. Now that I have it back, I am finding all sorts of opportunities to use it. If by chance you, a friend, or a child is pregnant, this would be a great gift as it would work so well as a diaper bag. I especially like the backpack aspect of the bag as it means that arms and hands are free for other things. 
Since it can also be a cross-body bag, it's great for shopping. The bag is large enough for small purchases, but not so large that it is cumbersome. For shopping, I really like the zippered pocket as well as the top zipper, so the bag also offers security.
The bag also makes a great bag for your knitting, as it's the perfect height for knitting needles.  
The front flap pocket offers lots of possibilities for customizing the bag. Check out the post for links to a free pocket pattern that you can download from the Studio Kat website.
As you can see, the bag has quite a bit of hardware. I've provided a list in the blog post. 
If you don't have time during the holidays to make the bag, the posts remain on the Sew News website, so you can always go back and follow along at a later time. 
I'm really looking forward to making my second bag, and I have a feeling there will be more in my future. 



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment