When Thread's sent the pattern, this was my instruction sheet. When I received the pattern, it had not been printed and released to the public, so I got it in a rather raw state. From this sketch and the pattern pieces, I had to figure out how it all went together and also decide what I would do with the pattern.
As I shared with you in when I first found out that my outfit would be on the cover, I didn't have a lot of time to get this completed, so I needed to keep it some what simple. Also, I only had 2 pages in the magazine, so I couldn't do anything too involved. So I added to the tie closure to the shoulder, shortened the skirt and added the flounce.
Thanks so much for dropping by!