f

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just Have to Brag!

Not on myself, but on Renee!
You've seen this top more than enough times I'm sure.
Take a look at this fabric print. Renee created it using a Spoonflower cotton knit. Believe it or not, the inspiration came from a view of vodka as seen through a microscope. Isn't this incredible?!!! If you look closely, you'll see lines of crystal sequins. She added these to reinforce the crystalline nature of the print. Absolutely incredible. 
Here is the finished version of her top. I had a picture of Renee in the top, but for the life of me, I can't find it. Too bad as she looks incredible in the top.   
I think her top is so amazing and I am so very honored that she would use such a special piece of fabric to make up the top. Now this is over the top inspiration!!! I thought everyone would enjoy seeing this. I know I did :)



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

9 comments:

  1. Whoa! That is really cool! I had no idea you could do knits on Spoonflower! Off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee does a lot of printing via Spoonflower. She does amazing work. She has also taken a lot of classes at Lill Street which would be an easy el ride for you:)

      Delete
  2. Yes. I enjoyed it very much. That is real talent X's 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is stunning. Funny, my vodka never seems to make it to the microscope.

    Looks kind of like a lemon drop with those little round blue ice cubes in it.
    That fabric really does look fabulous, and the top looks so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO cool! I love this concept. The colors are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete