f

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Inspiration Inspires

For this week's Monday Morning Inspiration, I posted this piece pictured below.
Yuki of  http://mycatsew.blogspot.com/, saw the picture and told me that it reminded her of the origami that she did when she was in kindergarten while living in Japan.
This morning I saw her post and she had made an iris,
and it is wonderful!!
Yuki has now very graciously posted a very detailed tutorial on how to make the iris. You can find her tutorial here. I have a better idea, become a follower of her blog and be the first to see her
inspiring work!!! Move over John Galliano, Yuki is in the house!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun project. Thank you for your yesterday's post. I'm loving being in the loop of inspiration! ;)

    ReplyDelete