f

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sewbussted's Material Witness/Come Fly With Me!

A VERY HAPPY Sunday to all of you!

Well, I thought I would give something a try. I thought it would be fun for you to tag along with me and experience a takeoff and landing. So, with my I-phone taped above my compass, off I went. The problem is how the camera sees the propeller. At one point, it actually looks like the propeller stops and starts going in the opposite direction!!!!! Now, that would truly be an OMG moment!!! I am going to talk to a friend who does a lot of aerial photography and see if there is something that I can easily do so that the propeller doesn't look like a bent line running through the picture. 

It was a very windy day, so in the first portion of the video the wind is a factor. The video is far from perfect, but you might enjoy going on a little virtual ride with me. 

Enjoy :)




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

10 comments:

  1. Thank you, Rhonda! Viewing everything from a different perspective was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the detailed introduction and explanation you gave along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a woman of many talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the ride along! I've never doubted your abilities as a pilot! Impressed with your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't need Dramamine for that flight! :-) Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little surprised that you didn't. The shaking for the plane, and the crooked propellor was enough to make anyone sick!

      Delete
  5. WOW, Super Cool! Thank you, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun trip! Thank you for taking us on the adventure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to plan a trip to Texas and then we could go up together!!!

      Delete
  7. I love all the armchair adventures I get when reading your blog, Rhonda. This is truly a "come fly with me" moment.

    ReplyDelete