f

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rock 'em, Sock 'em, Knock 'em Dead Dress

I guess there's a little bit of bad girl in me. The dress is very fitted and then as you can see, it's an animal print. I must have a thing for giraffes as I also have a giraffe print skirt. Oh well, we only live once.

The front and back of this pattern are exactly the same. I made this up on Sunday afternoon. From cut to finish, it took less than an hour. Hey, it isn't couture, but it looks great on.

It can also be worn with the shoulders pulled over the arms.

I'll take pictures tomorrow and post them. It's always so much more interesting to see a person in the clothes.
On the "bad girl" thing, I'm getting some feather extensions put in my hair tomorrow. Can't wait!!
Again, we only live once. Don't put anything off and if there's something (not illegal) that makes you smile, by all means.....go for it.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. I saw the giraffe print dress on Rhonda Sunday evening--WOW! Can't wait to see the feather extensions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add--I also know both Cennetta and Kay--Kay was my guest at the Haute Couture Club fashion show last April, and Cennetta sat at our table (when she wasn't modeling in the show). Delightful women (as is Rhonda!!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! I have a soft spot for giraffe print. Can't wait to see the feather extensions. My neighbor had one and it was darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Va-va-va-voom! Love the dress. I can't wait to see the extensions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW- I love your last statement. More and more I'm exercising the "Go for it" attitude.

    ReplyDelete