f

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Sewbussted's Material Witness Is Back!

I am so happy! 
Last Friday, I had the wonderful opportunity to sit down with master sewist, Tchad Elliot(in the video, you'll learn how to pronounce his name). What an extraordinary talent he is! He has a fabulous studio where he offers classes, right in the heart of Chicago. In the video, you can hear a little about his passion. 

Just to inspire, here are a few of his students.

This young woman made both her shirt and skirt with Tchad. Talk about a perfect fit!


I have had the pleasure of meeting Ankit. He has a passion for design. This is his second project EVER!!! A tailored jacket that includes welt pockets.



A gown in progress. 


In this picture you see Tchad with the bride who created her wedding gown, which we talk about in the video. 


And with her husband. Dreamy beautiful :) In the video Tchad talks about the process and journey she went through to create this gown.

    
Tambour beading is one of the many classes that Tchad offers at his studio.


I hope that you enjoy meeting Tchad as much as I enjoyed getting to know him. And I hope too that he will inspire you to reach for your dreams :)



For more information, or to schedule a class or workshop, you can find Tchad here;




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda, what a fantastic video. You are sparkling in it. Tchad looks like a riot and is such a talented designer. I really wish that I was in Chicago to go take some classes with him. His enthusiasm really shines out. What beautiful garments his students have made. That wedding dress especially is such a fairytale gown. Thank you for sharing this. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tchad and Rhonda!What a Beautiful Video! I just have one question, Do I need to move to Chicago?LOL

    ReplyDelete