f

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

New Pattern Release With So Many Options

 As I was getting the pictures together to share the new Sumekko dress pattern from Pattern Union, it occurred to me that this would be a fabulous group project. Sewing can be such an isolating craft. I know that when I have the opportunity to get together with a group of friends and have a creativity day, it's just the best!

I had the opportunity to test out the Sumekko dress pattern, and I loved it. In case you missed it, you can see it HERE.

What's unique about this pattern is the stenciling option. There are 4 stencils that you can choose from, all included in the stencil pattern.


The first 3 options are shown on Sarah. 





I love the thistle version pictured below on Sue from Fadanista


Sarah has made the pattern available with options. If you would like the Sumekko dress without the option of the stencils, you can find it HERE. The pattern offers the option of darts or no darts.


If you have a pattern that you love and would just like the stencil pattern, you can find that HERE

If you would like the Sumekko dress pattern as well as the stencils, you can find that HERE

Sarah just released a new pattern, and what a great pattern for those of us who need a last minute gift! It's the Sobi Belt. A fun little belt that is reversible...and quite forgiving. So if you don't have the waist measurement of your gift recipient, no problem!!!



As soon as I get mine made, I will post it. I can't wait to makeup a few. It's also a wonderful way to use up some scraps that are just too lovely to throw out. 

The dress and belt are available as PDF patterns. I so LOVE PDF patterns. No driving to the store, no waiting for a package to arrive, just print and go! I call it instant gratification :) Now, if only the sewing part could be as fast!

Hope you have fun with the pattern!
  Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment