f

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Happy Tuesday and Sew Along Links

A very Happy Tuesday to everyone who drops by today. I don't think there's a soul in the world who doesn't know that it's election day here in United States. I was out early this morning to vote. Like everyone, I have my views and opinions, but I find it's better to just keep them to myself. But, if you do live here in United States, and you are registered to vote, please cast your vote. Just remember, it's not a right that everyone in this world has. 

I'm off to Texas today for a little rest and relaxation. With all of the events of this past spring, summer, and fall, I'm looking forward to doing a little shopping, eating some good food, and hopefully enjoying a little rest. I almost canceled my trip as I'm having a hard time with leaving my husband and Gracie behind, but I think this trip is just what I need to revive a bit, so I stuck to my decision and in a few hours I'll be off :) 

I am planning to check in, share some of what I'm doing, maybe a few outfits of the day, and possibly a story or two.

I mentioned last week that I had updated my Sew News Sew Along Links page. You can find it HERE, or on the bar at the top of the blog. Over the past 3 years, I've tested a lot of patterns and I've had a lot of fun with giving you just a little something extra with some of the pieces.

The first year we made;

The Amy Butler Beautiful Belle Handbag. 

  
The Clara Dress from Sew Liberated


The Hot Patterns Summer Breeze Top which I turned into a dress.


The Colette Patterns Clover Pant


The I Think Sew Emily Bag


The Sewaholic Robson Trench


In 2015 we made;

The Sew Chic Valentine Slip


The Decades of Style Arches Skirt 


The Dixie DIY Movies In The Park Shorts


Then I was honored to have the Grainline Portside Travel Set that I made grace the cover :)


 The Sewn Square One Jacket and Coat


And finally,
The Studio Kat Cosmo Convertible Bag


We started out 2016 with;

Waffle Patterns Pepernoot Coat 


Then we made the super popular Magic Bias Dress from Fashion In Harmony


The Papercut Pattern Soma Swimsuit


Swoon Patterns Stella Weekender Bag


And currently of course;

Closet Case Files Ginger Jeans


So if at anytime you would like to make up one of the patterns, or take a look at any of the sew alongs, they are all very easy now to find.

Have a wonderful day and I'll check in with you from Texas!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time in Texas. It has certainly been interesting watching the election from this side of the pond and it's surrounding furore. I was in Michigan when Obama was elected and it was such a hopeful time there. I hope that who ever is the next president is good for the country. Will be very exciting to see who wins. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to have you here in God's country! ;) Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete