I am so excited about what I have to share today!!! In fact, I've been so excited that I almost posted it last night. My husband can tell you that I have all the patience in the world when it comes to opening a gift for myself, but once I have something for someone else, it almost kills me to have to wait. So, the waiting is over, thank goodness!!!!
As I shared with you a week or so ago, Sew News has asked me back to do the sew alongs for this year.To launch the sew alongs, they have very graciously given me a 1 year subscription to give away to one of my readers. Yea!!! an entire year of Sew News!
The second prize is a free Sew Chic Valentine Slip pattern from Laura Nash of Sew Chic Patterns! So pretty.
And finally, there is a third prize, the Feb./March issue of Sew News. This is their special edition that celebrates their 35th year. That's actually a little hand stitched cake on the cover. Inside there are instructions to make one of your own.
Okay, lots of great prizes, so here's the drill.
1. You must be a follower of this blog. Let me know in the comment section through what vehicle you follow, i.e. Bloglovin, Feedly, email, etc.
2. Leave a message on this post letting me know that you would like to be included in the give away.
3. You may not pick and choose your prize. The prizes are;
1st Prize, 1 Year Sew News Subscription
2nd Prize, Sew Chic Valentine Slip Pattern
3rd Prize, Feb./March Single Issue of Sew News
4. You must leave a comment on this post no later than midnight CST Friday, February 20, 2015.
5. The winners will be announced on Saturday February 21, 2015.
The sew along for the Sew Chic Valentine Slip will begin the week of March 2nd. I'm looking forward to a fun year of great patterns, and to sewing along with you too!!!!