f

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Creating With Friends

 A while back, Cennetta Burwell of The Mahogany Stylist and I teamed up to make cargo pants. We had so much fun!!! And then the added benefit...we got new pants!!!

We have both enjoyed our cargo pants so much that we decided to team up again and do not only a new pair of cargo pants, but a cargo jacket as well. We chose the Kelly Anorak from Closet Core Patterns.

 


My jacket is cut and ready to go. Cennetta and I are using the same fabric for our jackets, so we'll be twins ;) The fabric is a lovely stretch twill, so it should make for a fabulous spring jacket. 


Once we get our jackets completed, we will be making the cargo pants from Iconic Patterns


We love the look of the pant. Can't wait to get these made up!


If you have never collaborated with a friend on a sewing project, I encourage you to do so. If nothing more, you both hold each other accountable!!! 

We should have made a little progress on our jackets by next week, so stay tuned!!!




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about our challenge early this morning. My goal this weekend is to sew the front and back together with the pocket added. We will how much a get done.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about the cargo pants. I plan to make this pattern myself, but did not found any review so far. So Iw ould love to learn from your experience

    ReplyDelete